Elect a New Voice on
Mayfield Heights City Council
November 7, 2023
EARLY VOTING IS OCTOBER 11th
GENERAL ELECTION IS NOVEMBER 7th
A Multi-Dimensional Professional
• 40+ years working with corporate and non-profit organizations; 20+ as a small business owner focusing on improving organizational and learning outcomes.
• Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, 30+ years’ service as an arbitrator for attorney/client fee disputes.
• Ohio Business and Professional Women State Legislation Chair and Consultant – lobbying for working women’s issues.
• Proficient with Roberts Rules of Order (used to run City Council meetings).
• The Ohio State University, Bachelor of Business Administration degree (Computer and Information Science major); Cleveland State University, Master in Adult Learning.
• Held certifications as a Senior Human Resource Professional (SPHR) and a Certified Performance Technologist (CPT) for over a decade.
I have the experience to be a City Council member. I have been legislatively active for over 30 years.
I understand the legislative process, can write a resolution or ordinance, and can run or participate in a meeting using Roberts Rules of Order. I have been attending City Council meetings since November 2021. I know what decisions have been made and if any may have future implications. I would be ready on day one.
I believe in a city where everyone matters!
Sun Messenger Article:
Mayfield Heights Resource Page
Your Opinion Matters
Help Others Get To Know Me
Elect Kathy Telban